Nat B.I am a product of NYC and the “model school system in America” according to Life Magazine.
What makes me a better than average teacher?
- English-Spanish bilingual (Spain 10 years)
- +7 yrs. teaching severe cases of autism | 3 yrs. online university instruction
- Know-how to build bridges
between:What you know and how to use your knowledge!
- I prompt & coach you! → building success & encouragement
- I am your personal trainer!
- With time, feelings like you sail in the abyss of language uncertainty...
What my classes look like?
- We dive in!
- I use positive behavior support
- You might find we have fun but you know... “I have a scholarly teacher!”
- Your goal is my goal!
- Shapes in Language & Lamp; Language Shapes Us
- I help each student find tricks to feel the English language as something close!
- English may seem like algebra gone-mad... but, it is not!
- We will exercise your mind to listen and speak | write & think
- English has patterns → waiting for us to crack the code... together!
- A former CTO I understand the ecology of offshore projects:
- IT Dev
- Client Satisfaction (scheduling bottlenecks or other delivery issues)
- Multi-Disciplinary Collaborations (multiple stakeholders)
- Marketing Strategies (business communication & documentation)
- Intellectual Property Management (strategic documentation)
- B.S. Liberal Studies, with a Minor in English (Rhetoric)
◦ Applied Linguistics (20 cr.), Psychology (16 cr.), etc.
◦ McNair Post-Baccalaureate Scholar (Award)
- M.A. Interdisciplinary Studies in Cognitive Science & Special Education (Autism)
◦ Methods Thesis: on movement disorders on neurobiological grounds for the Autism diagnosis
- Guest Editor for a special